JTWebServ v2.0i is a simple but flexible webservice server. It allows one to request data from most any database and return results to the client in most any form is desired. One can easily configure it to return XML, JSON, HTML, Binary and Plain Text formats. Currently it only accepts REST requests.
Feedback very much appreciated.
Below is an example of what a request and the setup for an XML feed might look like:
v2.0i - 12/21/2016 - Functionality and Fixes:
- Changes to Registration Process
- Changes to Install Process
v2.0h - 02/14/2014
- Fixed "Service" option.
- Changed the Installer.
v2.0g - 08/23/2012
- Minor Tweaks to improve efficiency.
v2.0f - 07/12/2012
- Minor Tweaks and fixes
- Option to specify a Cache location. Purpose was to allow for the use of a RAMDisk or similar thing to improve performance. If specified location cannot be found it will write to the default directory.
v2.0e - 12/12/2011
- Encode option for XML
- Improved 'TestLink'
- MAJOR interface changes
- Fixes and tweaks for version 2.0d
v2.0d - 11/21/2011
- Added Binary option for alternate content when search returns no results. Ex. A "No Image Available" image when a valid image is not available.
- Added ability to execute a query upon a Successful query and a Not Found query. Way to follow-up and/or track activity and update information. Ex. If an image is not available log that fact and then have a process which takes action upon the rows in a "not_found" table.
- Added a Mapping option where one can specify [conditional] string replacement upon incoming requests.
- Added a debug feature which allows one to display the requests as they are intercepted by JTWebServ.
v2.0c - 11/01/2011
- Added Binary output option.
v2.0b - 09/23/2011
- Added JSON output option.
- Added TAG for including current DateTime in RFC822 format.
v2.0a - 08/23/2011
- Added SubQuery Capabilities.
v1.0a - 05/04/2010 Initial Release
Copyright ©2009, Data &
Stuff Inc. All rights reserved.